Saturday, April 14, 2012

I LLLLove This From Furri Personal


This handmade treat bag came in the mail this week; Brute the Boxer, is giving it a high 5 and so am I, what a fabulous idea and it is sooooooooo sooooooo cute!! Look, it can clip on your belt, jeans belt loops, leash, tote or purse!  

Carole Gernett was promoting her blog and her new etsy shop Furri Personal and this was the prize for leaving a comment.  Isn't the handmade tag adorable, too? (yes, Carole is a talented mixed media artist AND seamstress)  Thank you Carole.  I adore your etsy shop and your blog Mixed Media Meangerings

Carole will donate 10% of her monthly sales at Furri Personal to her local animal shelter, Jersey Shore Animal Shelter, Brick, NJ.

7 comments:

Dorthe said...

Congratulations, on winning this sweet bag, love the wonderful coloured motife , you are a lucky lady!
Hugs,Dorthe

whyte said...

Thanks for stopping by Dorthe, I am so fortunate to have won this treasure!

Carole said...

Thank you Pat, I am really enjoying this respite from painting/collage. I will be getting back to some mixed media when I can use my outside studio again (soon!!) But i won't be giving up the sewing!

I'm going to be having another Giveaway around Mother's Day.

whyte said...

Fabulous Carole, will be looking forward to it!

Dawn said...

It does look very nice congratulations on winning ;0) And thank you for your lovely comment on my blog it's always lovely to see new people Dxx

whyte said...

And thanks for stopping by her Dawn, really enjoyed spending some time on your blog!

Wax Beach Artist said...

That is a fantastic idea!