Monday, December 19, 2011

December tags

Well, I've been away long enough to see Blogger is offering a new design and set up.  I was going to post some Christmas ho ho's but I think I best be reading up a little, I can offer a photo or two of just some simple stamped tags I created recently.

I think many of us repurpose our greeting cards into new tags; for the last couple of years I've also used that part of the cards that have no font or design and a tag shape hand punch to keep a stash of nice, sturdy,  blank tags on hand.

Nothing exciting about the designs, just some of my fav clear stamps, using embossing ink and embossing powders on the tags. I love the cyan tags with the white embossed design.



After lots of collage and mixed media, sometimes simple is just so nice and easy........and very elegant. Don't toss those greeting cards, if they are glossy, use Staz-on ink or just stamp carefully with the embossing ink, powder and the heat set you need for the powders will work well.......allow an extra long time for drying.  I let mine dry overnight.


1 comment:

Dorthe said...

They looks so beautiful, simple.-but sweet, I especially love the blue ones.
I wish you and your family a very happy christmas, and a happy new year,too.
Hugs,Dorthe