Friday, April 22, 2011

The Easter Bunny Stopped By

Thank you Lion Brand Yarn; They have the neatest freebie crochet and knit patterns! This precious Bunny basket worked up in about 2 evenings with less than a skein of 4-ply worsted.  And found the eggs pattern there too, but tweaked a little as the pattern makes huge Easter eggs. Crocheted mine around the small plastic eggs available everywhere.  Great way to use up leftover yarn.  Also used a large size "cool whip" clean container to add shape and form to the body of the basket. Fits perfectly!



 

Too cute, no? 

8 comments:

Indira said...

This is adorable! Is this for the little one?

Liz-Anna said...

Pat, this is just so cute! Your little baby bunny is going to treasure it.

Laurel said...

Pat, That is the cutest Easter basket I have ever seen!! I love the pompom tail!

Suz said...

Pat,
That is too, too cute. I am always amused at the terminology that the basket 'worked up"...that looks like YOU were working like crazy to me (crocheting has always been impossible for me!). I so admire your skill to follow a pattern and make something this adorable!
Hugs,
Suz

Jessie said...

Oh my word, that is just adorable!!! I'll bet your little sweet pea loved it!

althena12/ ldphotography said...

Lovely work Pat, thanks for sharing

whyte said...

Thank you friends, I love to crochet! She's having a great time taking the eggs out of and putting back into the basket. It's my favorite way to relax in the evenings right now.

Nancy Maxwell James said...

what a darling bunny! :)
thank you for the sweet comments on my blog!