Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just now working up my moxie to post this

There are 2 people and 2 dogs living under this roofHere's one clue:  the 2 dogs did not make this.  And here's a second clue:  1 people did not make this.  1 people uses an electric griddle that is long and works wonderful with bacon and with pancakes.....oh ya, I guess I better add another clue: this is a pancake.  That leaves 1 people left and I will make it very very clear that that 1 certain people is a great cook, makes a white chocolate lemon cheesecake to die for, spaghetti sauce that will knock your socks off, master of the charcoal (not gas, gasp!) grill........but he is just not so hot with pancakes.

6 comments:

Suz said...

And the one person is not you! But you are the one with moxie!

Very funny!

Hugs,
Suz

yoborobo said...

LOL! I thought it was a pan of hashbrowns. Then I saw the overflow - haha! xox Pam

Liz-Anna said...

So, did someone actually eat this most interesting pancake??

Indira said...

So funny. Made me laugh.

whyte said...

No, it is just a memory now! 1 people was very frustrated, the other people was very amused but 2 dogs loved it!

Laurel said...

HaHa!!! I guess it he did make a dog's breakfast of it after all!