Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2nd Jackpot in 2 Days Won by Starving Florida Artista!


From Sue at Sue's Stampin Daly

I'm never the lucky type, I remember my very first win of anything from a drawing.  It was 1974, I was at an Orlando trade show where cruises, gift certificates, nights-out-on-the- town, jewelry, booze....tons of exciting prizes with hourly name drawings! And "YES" I received the phone call after I got home that day that my name had been drawn from thousands of attendees!!  Was I sitting down....."yes, yes...tell me, tell me!".  A case of 10W-30 Quaker State motor oil!!!   My car took 10W-40.  I had to drive 30 miles to pick it up. 

But, things have gotten much much better!  My luck of the draw last week was so exciting, I found the Create it-Green blog on Facebook and was so fortunate to win twice from different bloggers who sponsored the blog hop!!  The stamps above are so cool, and those who know me know they will be well loved and used in my studio!!  Sue, thank you so much for the stamps and your generous participation........not one set, but two sets!! 

When I create with your and Jan's prizes, I'll share!!

6 comments:

ArtSnark said...

woo hoo! Congrats all around

Kathy said...

Well, look at you....now hurry and play the Lotto.

QueenBe said...

Way to go!! Definitely alot more fun than motor oil!!

Dorthe said...

How lucky you have been, -such wonderfull goodies, wow.

I wish you-when being here- a very merry christmas, and a happy, and beautifull new year 2010.
Thanks for all this year, and all the best.

xo Dorthe

ECLECTICMIXUP said...

Wow what a great win! No one deserves it more than you ,with having to work so much lately! Thnks for sharing and looking forward to seeing you get published in the new year, gonna hold you to it.

yoborobo said...

So cool!!!! I never win either, but I won a blog prize this year - I almost went into shock. haha! Merry merry ho ho ho!! xo Pam