Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm honored to win this prestigious award!

An Etsy Melange Team member has bestowed The Premio Meme Award to my blog. She just happens to be a wonderful pet portrait artist who is not only sweet but has fabulous talent. She promises me, as a Premio Meme Award recipient, rainbows, and shooting stars at night, pleasant dreams and quiet moments and maybe just a pot of gold at the end of one of those rainbows. This is one of her magnificent drawings you can find in her etsy shop called WindandHoney

In order to accept this award I must share 7 things about myself. I think these are supposed to be little known facts, but since I possess the gift of gab, I find it hard to come up with "little known facts" about me!
<-----In my etsy shop, Whyte
1. I've always hated living in hot, humid Florida. I've lived here 41 years.
2. I absolutely adore solitude and being alone, often.
3. I wish I could write and publish a best selling mystery novel.
4. I wish I lived on a farm.
5. I can sail a 46' Morgan, with a little crew help on the lines. Now docking a 46' Morgan...well that's another story.
6. I adore rainy days, especially if I can stay in bed with a good book and a hot cup of coffee.
7. I once ate an entire bag of peanut M and Ms on the way home from the grocery store.

As required by being an award recipient I'm bestowing this award on 7 other famous bloggers:

5 comments:

WindandHoney said...

Pat, I'll be watching for that published mystery novel.
Thank you for posting my doggie portrait. I hope you enjoy the rainbows.

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me and my blog. I truly appreciate it. We actually have a few things in common....except the boat thing. :)

PCarriker said...

I love a good rainy day too! Congrats on your award:-)

NANCY LEFKO said...

Thanks Pat, how sweet of you to think of me !!! Having just returned from a midwest trip (to IL and WI) I know how one can really miss living there....wonderful people, those midwesterners :)

whyte said...

Thanks for your kind comments friends!