Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tea anyone?

Not only did my son and DIL have a wonderful Mom's Day party for the Mom's and family (shrimp galore, salads and a magnificent homemade chocolate coffee cheesecake made by my son for Mom who loves both chocoate and coffee) but I received the cutest teapot and neatest flavored tea packets I've ever seen! There are 8 "blooming" tea sachets included. The tea is so aromatic and wonderfully flavored; my first one (closing eyes and picking) was Lady Fairy tea and it was sooooooo delicious! Pouring hot water over the packet and seeping for 4-6 minutes creates this wonderful leaf and flower show and wonderful tea! I'm so enjoying all the different flavors with names like 'falling water', 'butterfly', 'let it snow', and more.


I had to ask where she found them, because I'm sure I will make this a gift for other tea lovers I know. DIL Natalie received one of these Tea Posys from her friend and brother's girlfriend, Kristy. And, I was so delighted she found them at Target! Now Natalie's Mom and I are enjoying our own! How cute is that?!! That tiny pot holds 4 cups of delicious hot tea! And the blooms will last a week in cold water, so I'm making them last beyond the wonderful taste and aroma experience!

3 comments:

ByNanasHands said...

What a fabulous gift, so unique and so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it and for sharing your very special Mother's Day...seems each year our children surprise us more and more....now I'm off to see if I can find this!!

ArtSnark said...

Very cool! I gave a similar set to my Mom years ago & she still loves it.

peggy gatto said...

I really enjoying visiting your lovely place!!!! Lots of beautiful things to see. Love the flowers!!!