Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another Etsy Treasury or Two!

Snagged a couple more Treasuries on Etsy over the last couple of weeks. The first was an issue near and dear to my heart, adopting dogs from resuce or humane societies. The second was just collaborating a group of etsy artisan treasures with peachy keen peaches and verdes. The *peche y pistachio* is in the main treasury (that's the hot-dogger Treasury. Treasury West is a little easier to snag 'cause not everyone knows about that one) at etsy until Monday 18th. Stop by, enjoy and give me a few clicks to boost my composition and design ego, ok?!
Aren't there some cuties here in this rescue dog
Treasury?! I don't know why etsians get hooked on snagging these Treasuries, but we do. And it's really starting to become an obsession when I sit at the computer with the egg timer waiting for the minutes to count down until a new Treasury space opens. Have to be lightening fast with the mouse to grab a space that comes available. I'm rambling to fill up the typing space here, so don't try to understand all this if you are not a regular over at etsy, the home of handmade, just enjoy the delights!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Awesome treasuries. Love them both!

Deborah@ The Painted Nest said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!I'm off to visit your etsy shop!!!I became a follower so I won't lose you.You do beautiful work!! I'll be back often!! Blessings, Deborah