Sunday, April 26, 2009

My First Treasury on Etsy! Yaaayyyyyyyy!

This is a first for me, the first time I've tried and was successful in snagging a Treasury on Etsy! Snagging a Treasury is a fun little challenge on the http://www.etsy.com art site. Ya have to be at the right place at the right time, which sometimes is 3 AM! But this afternoon I hit it right!

One can compose a dozen shop items by color, theme, or in my case my Melange Team members, and it becomes a venue for oooooewing and ahhhhhhing and hopefully a magnet for selling some of the items featured. And to draw views to the shops featured. The "ringer" in etsians' eyes is to be selected by Admin to be on......tah dah dah dah...dahhhh...dahhhhhhhhhhh The Front Page! Luckily, a lot of my Melange Team members collage with roses and flowers, I have some alternates picked when these 12 sell, which they will!

No comments: