Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The First Melange Team Challenge for 04-22-09

Here's my ticket entry to be added to a challenge tomorrow! Haven't thought of a name for it yet, so guess I'd best come up with something before I post the link!

Anyone can join our Team challenge, you don't have to have a shop on etsy, just come play. No ribbons handed out, probably won't get a spot on Oprah, but it's just fun with people who love to create!

My etsy team, The Melange street team for mixed media artists is having their first ever weekly challenge. The prompt is "ticket" and anyone can join in. Even if you know some non Etsy sellers. Anyone who has a blog can do a piece of art and share with other artists. Read all about it here: Mellange Weekly Challenge Wednesday morning (this Wednesday, the 22nd) you will be able to put your art on your blog. Then you go over to the Melange blog (not here) and in the "comment" section under the post for April 22 you post a link to the art piece that you have done. Should be great fun and we would love to have anyone join us in this first weekly challenge.

I found a box of 500 coin envelopes waaayyyyy back on the clearance shelf at Office Max a couple of months ago. I love cute little envelopes, and finally got around to doing something with them. These will make handy dandy gift cards or notes, and will be available in my etsy shop whyte sometime tomorrow.

How about "tockets" (tickets in pockets)? I like that: Mixed Media Tockets. OK... Tockets©

13 comments:

Alisa Nordholt-Dean said...

Ohhhh...your ticket pieces are great!

Kathy said...

Pat~
Wow, you made lots. These are wonderful, such a great job!!!!

Viola said...

Your ticket pieces look fabulous!!

Persimmons Gal said...

Love your entries Pat!!! Great job on the ticket challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next challenge!

Michelle Brunner said...

I love these tickets! They look so vintage! What a cool etsy team challenge idea!

MagicMarkingsArt said...

Pat ~ thanks for visiting my blog, and introducing me to yours. your tockets are vintage lovely.
cheers

Glenda-TwoCoolTexans said...

Pat, you outdid yourself. What a great idea!

PCarriker said...

Most excellent job Pat!

whyte said...

Thank you for the compliments everyone! I love doing challenges, they are truly so much fun! It's great to see what everyone else comes up with!

Loudlife said...

Tockets! I love them! Great idea for the challenge, too. (I'm going to be thinking "tockets" for days...)

Linda Hardy said...

I love your tickets, you have some of the best supplies to work with! Good job Pat! I also think I love your life, always out doing something fun with your hubby on the bike. I can only dream ;)

Lynn said...

oooooo I love these :)

Chrisy said...

Nice...great find with those ticket envelopes!